Online Shop Regulations
1. Purchase can only be made after you register and login to the shop. You can register by
clicking on CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT, and then filling in the registration form with all
the requested data like contact data, shipping details, etc. LOGIN can be done by
introducing your email address and password on the home page of the shop, in the upper
right corner of the page. The password and e-mail address shall be determined by the
customer at the stage of registration as a user in the shop.
2. Choosing of products is done by clicking the "Add to Basket" button placed on
the product of your interest. There may be many products in the basket but it does not
require the purchase of the contained items. The "SEARCH" and "CATALOGUES" help
customer to identify and find the product the customer is looking for. . You may purchase
by going into your basket and passing through all the stages of the order, ie: login (if you're
not logged in), shipping address, selecting the type of delivery, etc. All products are
presented in the form of a list with specified prices and the total amount including delivery
cost will be charged to the customer .
3. Placing an order is equal to customer`s acceptance of all the terms and the information
4. The contract with customer is meant as concluded once the online shop system sent back an
e-mail confirmation of the order, including the number and price of all products ordered,
the total cost incurred by the client, payment terms and the address to which the request
will be delivered.
5. Customer may change or cancel an order via e-mail only before shipment of the goods.
6. Customer may not cancel an order that has already been shipped.
7. Product availability is marked in the description, in case it is not available, customer can
not add to the basket.
2.Placing Orders Procedures
1. Your order may be placed the following way:
- Through the shopping procedures in our online shop
- via e-mail
- on the phone
- By post
2.After placing an order online or via e-mail the customer receives an e-mail with order
3. Processing of the order starts:
- In the case the goods are paid for on delivery – upon getting the order by the shop
- For orders paid by bank transfer - upon receipt of payment on our bank account
4. Your order will be completed under the condition that the product is in stock. In case of
unavailability of the goods covered by the order, the customer is informed about it and
decides either to get it partially or to cancel of the entire order.
5. Orders are processed within 2 working days from the date of the order, unless otherwise
stated in the product information.
6. Orders placed after 14.00 are treated as submitted on the next working day.
3.Forms of delivery of goods
1.Form of payment is consistent with the method chosen by the customer in the order.
2. Shipments are submitted by courier company.
3.Forms of delivery of the goods:
- by courier
- personal collection in our office
4. Shipping Costs
1. Shipping costs are paid by the customer, as per courier rates
2. For each order a VAT invoice is issued.
5.Forms of payment
1. The shop shows gross and net prices of the goods.
2. Prices of all products and shipping costs in force at the time of the order are binding.
3. The shop reserves the right to change the prices of the offered goods , introduce new
products to the offer or cancel bargains on our website or make changes.
4. Customer can choose the following forms of payment for the ordered goods:
- Payable on Delivery
- Regular bank transfer
6. Returning of the goods
1. According to the Act of March 2, 2000 "On the protection of consumer rights and liability
for damage caused by a dangerous product," a customer may return goods purchased in
our store, for any reason, within one day from the date of collection.
2. Return of the goods is possible only if the product was not used, copied or destroyed in
any way .
3. The returned goods should be shipped back. For the return a correction invoice will be
4. The shop guarantees repayment of an amount equal to the product price. The money will be
paid back within 5 working days after receipt of the return, by bank transfer to the account
specified by the customer.
5. The cost of returning of the goods will not be refunded.
1.All goods available in the store are covered by manufacturer's warranty.
2. Please check the package in the presence of the courier. In case of visible signs of opening
on packages or any damage during shipping, the customer has the right to refuse the
goods and fill in a complaint form that is in possession of a courier.
3.Shall the customer , upon receipt of the goods, find any technical defects or damage during
transportation, the customer has the right to send it back by registered mail.
4. All returned goods must be accompanied by a brief description of the cause of the
complaint and contact details (name, street, house, apartment, city code and phone number
of the contact person).
5. Parcels sent COD are not acceptable.
6. All complaints are dealt with within 14 working days from their receipt. Damaged goods
will be replaced with full value ones, and if this is not possible (for example, due to lack of
the goods in stock), the shop will pay the buyer the equivalent price of the product or will
offer other goods available in the store .
7. All claims must be made immediately upon finding the fault.
8. Costs related with the return of claimed goods the shop pays back immediately after the
complaint has been processed.
8. Protection of customer`s data
1.According to the Act of 29.08.1997 r "The protection of personal data '’ , our shop is
committed to protecting customers` personal data . According to the Act, consumers have
the right to the access to their data, may request their correction or deletion from the
2.If customer does not agree to our processing of his personal data , he may just mark it in
the order comments.
3. The Court responsible for any disputes arising from the contract of sale is the court
competent for the shop or place of performance of the contract.
First Warranty is included here (click).
1. The online selling contract is concluded between the Customer and Bosmann Sp. of
o.o. , located in Lodz, 93-106, 210, Kilińskiego Str., hereinafter called the Shop.
2. Customer , basing on the order made in accordance with the purchasing procedure
available at www.bosmann.com.pl, buys , and the Shop sells the products listed in the
3.The contract is concluded when the store sends the Customer an e-mail confirming receipt
of his order specifying quantities and prices of all products ordered, including all price
components, in particular duties and taxes and shipping costs charged to the customer,
payment terms, and delivery address .
4. The contract is concluded in the Polish language.
5. Prices for individual products ordered and delivery costs applicable at the time of the
contract are binding for both parties.
6.For all matters not covered by this Agreement, the provisions of the Civil Code will be
Basket products 0,00 zł is empty
There are no products
Shipping 0,00 zł
Total 0,00 zł